Purchasing School Uniform
From 1st September 2021 St Charles' school uniform will be supplied by Steady Schoolwear in Hull:
29 Holderness Road, HULL. HU8 7NA
Tel: 01482 322982
Normal Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 9.15am to 4.30pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
Order online at:
Steady Schoolwear is able to provide our families with:
- Competitive pricing due to large scale ordering ability
- Excellent quality of St Mary’s College uniform product
- A supply of standard items of school wear that do not require branding
- Changing rooms for your child to try on uniform
- Shop floor allowing parents/carers to browse uniform items and purchase on the day (including during school holidays)
- Onsite car parking facilities and on main bus route from the city centre
School sweatshirt (burgundy) or school cardigan (burgundy) with school crest.
Trousers, skirt or pinafore (grey)
Black shoes only (trainers are not permitted except for PE)
Grey, white or black plain socks or tights
Jogging bottoms can be worn for outside sports during cooler weather.
We want your children to be safe and comfortable at school and we want them to be able to have fun and run around at playtime. Shoes should be black and flat and should fit well to the foot eg lace-up shoes or velcro-fasten. All children will need to bring sand-shoes for indoor PE. Trainers can be worn for sport and PE outside.
Jewellery must no be warn except stud only earrings, of which must be removed for PE and plain watches. Long hair must be tied back and no Jo Jo Bows or unusual or different coloured clothing items are permitted.
Pe LeafletDownload - (915.64 KB)
St Cuthberts Rc Academy Trust Schools Uniform Brochure 2021 22Download - (12.39 MB)
School Expectations 2 PostersDownload - (389.4 KB)
Sept 21 Uniform Update letter to parentsDownload - (451.97 KB)
Scrcat New Uniform Supplier Sept 2021Download - (211.94 KB)