Mainscale Teacher at Endsleigh Holy Child VC Academy
MAINSCALE TEACHER - Temporary Part-time 0.4 Thursday/Friday
ABLE TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (start date negotiable for the right candidate)
It’s an exciting time to be part of the St Cuthbert’s Catholic Academy Trust! The Trust has settled in very well to the growth of our organisation from 4 primaries to 7 over the recent years. At the centre of our Trust we have St Mary’s College - the top performing Catholic secondary school in the North of England.
Our ethos is to work collaboratively and to share best practice across all academies in the Trust and cross phase. It’s our passion to identify and respond to current and evolving needs and deploy proven practises, that ensure our children can achieve their best possible outcomes.
In working together as a whole, we are able to provide opportunities for those high flying staff to showcase their talents in delivering education, and enhance career opportunities for staff who have high expectations for our students and of themselves.
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to work in Key Stage Two at Endsleigh Holy Child VC Academy (Inglemire Avenue, Hull). This is a 2-year appointment to cover the career break of another teacher.
- Successfully use assessment for learning to drive forward learning and pupil progress;
- Have a good understanding of the curriculum;
- Be passionate about how ICT impacts upon teaching and learning across the curriculum;
- Live out our core mission in all aspects of your practise, making a positive contribution to the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Encourage our children to achieve their potential;
- Be committed to achieving outstanding teaching and learning;
- Work well as part of our successful whole school team and Trust team;
- Have high expectations of behaviour;
- Recognise that parents, parish and parish partners all have an important role in our children achieving success.
- A kind and caring ethos with high expectations;
- Support in your role through our mentoring and coaching programmes;
- Pupils who are motivated, friendly and excited by their learning;
- A committed, cohesive, enthusiastic and supportive trust team
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified and experienced teachers. An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from ETeach or TES. Alternatively you can download these from the School Website www.ehchull.org
Click on the links below for further information:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity before making your application, please contact the Head of School, Mrs Michelle Ryan on 01482 853203.
Applications should be returned by email to HR@smchull.org
Closing date/shortlisting: Thursday 29th October 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th November 2020.
Current vacancies at St Charles Primary can be found here.
Click on the links to find out more and apply today.
Please ensure you complete the appropriate application form along with the additional documents:
Recruitment Monitoring, Consent to obtain References and also the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act form (if necessary).
If you wish to send your application by email please send it to: HR@smchull.org
(Unless stated otherwise on the vacancy you are applying for).
Please note: CVs are not accepted.